CLASS OF 2022 APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- Accepting applications:
- Application will be available January 18, 2018, after the mandatory 9th grade application parent meeting
- January 19, 2018 -February 6th, 2018
- Parent/Guardian and student must attend a mandatory meeting.
January 18, 2018 at 6 p.m.
January 26, 2018 at 1 p.m.
- Student must submit a one page typed essay.
- Student must secure two teacher recommendation letters.
- Student must complete the online application.
- Student must submit a completed parent statement of support.
Lottery Enrollment Process:
- All students who complete and turn in all parts of the application will be given a number and placed in our lottery.
- Random numbers will be drawn from the pool of applicants.
- Only 135 numbers will be drawn.
- Students whose number was not drawn in the lottery will be placed on the waiting list according to the order that their application is turned into Mrs. Hill.
- Students on the waiting list will be called as soon as a spot becomes available.
- Stephanie Hill - Principal’s Secretary
- 303-366-2671 ext. 26001
- Morgan Spanel - Assistant Principal
- 303-366-2671 ext. 26060
- Tammi Statewright - Dean of Culture
- 303-366-2671 ext. 26010
- Tushar Rae - Dean of Instruction - HS
- 303-366-2671 ext. 26033