APS to Transition to Remote Learning Except for Preschool, Kindergarten and Students with Specialized Learning Needs.
Click here to read more: https://aurorak12.org/2020/10/22/transition-to-remote-learning/
College, Career, and Life-Ready
Our mission is to inspire our students to become informed and active leaders of a global community.
Our graduates will be community advocates, intercultural collaborators, and empowered leaders in order to be college, career, and life ready.
The AWCPA community believes in:
- embracing the contributions of diverse individuals.
- empathizing and reflecting to better understand ourselves and our world.
- providing instruction that includes relevant problem solving through questioning and authentic experiences.
- equipping leaders with effective communication skills who positively impact our local and global community
Our Collective Purpose — Through a respectful and collaborative learning culture, we will establish high expectations with clear goals to provide the supports our students need to ensure a successful future.
Our Core Values — Meaningful Relationships, Integrity, Growth, and Responsibility.
Our School-wide Goals:
- Use data to inform instruction and improve student achievement
- Design and deliver rigorous lessons
- Support and address tier-one behaviors in the classroom to maximize instructional time