2020-2021 School Year Info
Parents and students, please refer to the APS Back 2 School Site for general information on the 20-21 school year.
Comcast Internet Essentials Internet Access
If you do not currently have internet access at home, but live in a Comcast area, you can sign up for Internet Essentials service. This service is available to all qualified households for $9.95/month. To sign up, visit www.internetessentials.
More info to come soon.
Below is the video of AWCPA's graduation ceremony.. We are all very proud of our graduating class.
Get Your Students Ready for School Next Year! Check-In Your Students Now
Use the Online Student Check-In System to update your
student and family information, apply or re-apply for free and reduced lunch, and check them in for the
2020-21 school year!
Use el Sistema de Actualización de Datos en Línea para actualizar la Información de los estudiantes y la familia, aplicar para recibir alimentos gratuitos o a precio reducido y asegurar que su hijo esté listo para el año escolar 2020-21.
College, Career, and Life-Ready
Our mission is to inspire our students to become informed and active leaders of a global community.
Our graduates will be community advocates, intercultural collaborators, and empowered leaders in order to be college, career, and life ready.
The AWCPA community believes in:
- embracing the contributions of diverse individuals.
- empathizing and reflecting to better understand ourselves and our world.
- providing instruction that includes relevant problem solving through questioning and authentic experiences.
- equipping leaders with effective communication skills who positively impact our local and global community
Our Collective Purpose — Through a respectful and collaborative learning culture, we will establish high expectations with clear goals to provide the supports our students need to ensure a successful future.
Our Core Values — Meaningful Relationships, Integrity, Growth, and Responsibility.
Our School-wide Goals:
- Use data to inform instruction and improve student achievement
- Design and deliver rigorous lessons
- Support and address tier-one behaviors in the classroom to maximize instructional time