Below are a few guides to setting up the mobile hotspots. Instructions for setting up 8800L MiFi Jetpack Instructions for...
Enjoy this Grand Opening promotion. This will be valid until 12/11/20.
APS will continue remote learning until at least after Winter Break. A decision will be made before then on whether...
Click here or look under For Families or For Students to find the bell schedule. https://awcpa.aurorak12.org/parents/bell-schedules-2/
While the building was mostly empty, the Engagement Team was busy updating the look of our school.
This short video shows our new entrance procedures for the 2020–2021 school year. Please make sure you know where you...
If you do not currently have internet access at home, but live in a Comcast area, you can sign up...
This is the link to the Remote Learning Resources website that contains all the remote learning information in one place....
Please take a few minutes to fill out this form, whether or not you have any devices from our school....
Aurora Public Schools recently launched the web-based APS Parent Playbook to further support parents and families as they navigate the...
College, Career, and Life-Ready
Our mission is to inspire our students to become informed and active leaders of a global community.
Our graduates will be community advocates, intercultural collaborators, and empowered leaders in order to be college, career, and life ready.
The AWCPA community believes in:
- embracing the contributions of diverse individuals.
- empathizing and reflecting to better understand ourselves and our world.
- providing instruction that includes relevant problem solving through questioning and authentic experiences.
- equipping leaders with effective communication skills who positively impact our local and global community
Our Collective Purpose — Through a respectful and collaborative learning culture, we will establish high expectations with clear goals to provide the supports our students need to ensure a successful future.
Our Core Values — Meaningful Relationships, Integrity, Growth, and Responsibility.
Our School-wide Goals:
- Use data to inform instruction and improve student achievement
- Design and deliver rigorous lessons
- Support and address tier-one behaviors in the classroom to maximize instructional time
APS Nondisclosure Notice From the Legal Office