Remote Learning Resources
College, Career, and Life-Ready
Our mission is to inspire our students to become informed and active leaders of a global community.
Our graduates will be community advocates, intercultural collaborators, and empowered leaders in order to be college, career, and life ready.
The AWCPA community believes in:
- embracing the contributions of diverse individuals.
- empathizing and reflecting to better understand ourselves and our world.
- providing instruction that includes relevant problem solving through questioning and authentic experiences.
- equipping leaders with effective communication skills who positively impact our local and global community
Our Collective Purpose — Through a respectful and collaborative learning culture, we will establish high expectations with clear goals to provide the supports our students need to ensure a successful future.
Our Core Values — Meaningful Relationships, Integrity, Growth and Responsibility.
Our School-wide Goals:
- Use data to inform instruction and improve student achievement
- Design and deliver rigorous lessons
- Support and address tier-one behaviors in the classroom to maximize instructional time
CMAS Testing POSTPONED
CDE announced a pause on administration of end-of-the-year assessments including the Colorado Measures of Academic Success (CMAS). There will be no CMAS assessments administered for the 2019-20 school year. This means CDE will also pause its school and district state accountability system.
CDE is currently working with The College Board to generate possible solutions for the administration of the PSAT and SAT tests. Click here to view CDE’s news release.